MindBridge is proud to sponsor this year’s virtual Digital Accountancy Forum. The forum brings together leading accounting firms, industry bodies and regulators, advisors and consultancies, law firms, and tech vendors to discuss and challenge key issues impacting the sector.
On top of providing an opportunity to connect and network all day through the virtual booth, the event will also see MindBridge’s Founder and Chief Impact Officer, Solon Angel, present on how AI can help auditors keep companies out of trouble in a session at 3:00 pm BST.
Packed with valuable takeaways, the session will give real examples of how AI-based data analysis, planning, assertion testing and more can drive better client conversations and give auditors the evidence they need to back them up.
Solon adds: “From Carillion, to Patisserie Valerie, to Wirecard, the audit profession is being blamed for fraud schemes, scandals, and financial collapse. At the same time, the industry is slow to consider radically different ways of performing audit, and has instead focused on automation of the old ways of doing audit. It’s time to enable auditors to do their best, by giving them the knowledge and tools they need to uncover the truth behind an organization’s finances and visualize data in a way that empowers leaders to take action.”
But how can this be put into practice and how can AI really help?
Join Solon as he explains how machine learning works to augment human judgement, providing a clear understanding of how firms, regulators, standards bodies, schools and technology vendors can work together to restore trust in auditors.
At the end of the discussion, you will have heard:
- Why AI offers much more than automation
- How data science augments an auditor’s experience and judgement
- How data analytics enables new ways of thinking and services for clients
- Why restoring trust must include everyone, from regulators and firms to schools and technology companies
There will also be the opportunity to hear our Director of Growth Europe, Stuart Cobbe, join industry experts on the closing panel discussion. This session will explore the future of the accountancy profession, touching upon:
- If globalisation will have an impact on developing the next generation of accountants
- How the industry can ensure the accountancy profession remains attractive to the younger generation
- What future technological changes are needed to increase the automation of accountancy
We look forward to seeing you there! Register your attendance here. You can also meet our UK and product teams at our virtual booth!
If you’re looking for tips on how to make the most out of attending a virtual event, take a look at these do’s and don’ts to get you started.