ON-DEMAND WEBINARJTVCd2ViaW5hcl9mb3JtJTIwcG9ydGFsSWQlM0QlMjIyMzI3MjUzJTIyJTIwZm9ybUlkJTNEJTIyZjM0OTk1YjItOWFkMy00ZTQ4LWI2MDEtOGNlZDIwZjA3M2QyJTIyJTIwc2ZkY0NhbXBhaWduSWQlM0QlMjI3MDExTjAwMDAwMFBYZmVRQUclMjIlMjB2aWRlb0VtYmVkJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZwbGF5ZXIudmltZW8uY29tJTJGdmlkZW8lMkY0OTA3OTY1MzQlMjIlNUQlMEElMEElMEE=With new funding programs, infrastructure activities, and uncertainty in a COVID-19 environment, staff within procurement and project management divisions are faced with unprecedented incentives to influence activities or leverage systems to make financial gains or cause loss. This challenges municipal governments to find new ways to identify and reduce the risk of procurement fraud.
How can financial leaders use AI to understand their data and augment fraud detection activities?
Join Kenneth Pun, CPA, CGMA, Managing Partner, Assurance Partner, The Pun Group, LLP, and Michael Bottala, CPA, MindBridge, for an expert walkthrough of how AI reduces fraud risk and maintains taxpayer confidence. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Types of procurement fraud and the differences between fraud and mistakes
- AI and machine learning techniques used to detect fraud
- How Transaction Analysis Services reduce fraud risk
This webinar includes demonstrations and a Q&A session to answer your questions.
You will walk away with a better understanding of procurement fraud and the value of Transaction Analysis Services in reducing fraud risk.
Who should attend
- CPAs and CAs interested in procurement fraud
- CFOs, controllers, and internal auditors interested in procurement fraud
- MindBridge Ai Auditor users