University Alliance Program
MindBridge Ai is the global leader in applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to financial data analysis. The MindBridge Ai Auditor platform is an intuitive platform that empowers auditors to analyze financial data more efficiently, while augmenting human capacity to uncover errors and intentional misstatements in the data. Suddenly, large scale financial data can be analyzed rapidly and in entirety, providing reliable insights to auditors, so they can focus on helping to guide their clients to success.
The MindBridge University Alliance Program is gaining adoption at universities and colleges across the world, enabling the accountants and auditors of tomorrow, with better methodologies and tools for a successful career. Read our recent interview with Ryan Teeter of the University of Pittsburgh to hear what he has to say about the program.
Available course material
With this program, material is provided to introduce the concepts of machine learning and artificial intelligence to your students. Hands-on case study based exercises are also provided.
The course material is designed to be flexible, taking your needs and that of your class into consideration. Typically the provided material requires 1 to 4 hours of time.
- Access to presentation material to introduce the concept of artificial intelligence and machine learning to your students.
- Access to MindBridge Ai Auditor for you and your students.
- Access to MindBridge Ai’s Learning Center.
- Hands-on case studies, where students have access to the Ai Auditor to perform required analysis. Case studies are focused on fraud detection analysis, while reinforcing AI auditing principles.
- An in-depth take home assignment, with all required financial files, and access to the MindBridge Ai Auditor software provided to each student perform analysis and investigation
Optional in-person instruction from a MindBridge Ai speaker
At a moderate cost, a MindBridge Ai representative would be happy to come and talk to your class in person.
For more information, or to register for the MindBridge University Alliance Program, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Case Study: How Maastricht University prepares accounting students for the future of AI
Maastricht University, known for it’s innovative education models and multidisciplinary approach to learning, recently incorporated AI into its bachelor auditing and fraud detection course. Read this case study to learn how MindBridge Ai Auditor was incorporated into the curriculum and how students responded to using real AI technology in the classroom.