Data-driven audit planning: The key to driving efficiency
Chances are, your firm has a standard approach to audit planning. And yet, despite proven and time-honored results, auditors are still tripped up on the unexpected.
How can auditors embrace AI and data analytics to improve audit planning?
It’s time to focus on finding risks rather than executing balance sheet procedures. Join Stuart Cobbe, ACA, and Michael Bottala, CPA for an accountant-driven discussion on how analytics enables an investigative approach to audit planning that cuts to the heart of financial risk:
- Learn how audit planning is improved by forensic approaches to data
- Understand different types of analytics, visualizations, and reports
- See real planning use cases in action
This webinar includes demonstrations and a Q&A session to answer your questions.
You will walk away with the information necessary to decide whether data analytics is right for your audit planning activities.
Who should attend:
- CPAs and CAs interested in audit planning
- CFOs, controllers, and internal auditors
- MindBridge Ai Auditor users