Giveaway: Win a digital assistance package for your firm
The world is changing and we’re all looking for ways to navigate the current crisis landscape together. That’s why we’ve partnered with Future Firm, Xero, Practice Ignition, Karbon, Float, and Ron Baker to offer you a chance to win a Digital Firm Assistance Package!
Valued at over CDN $13K, the Digital Firm Assistance Package provides the support, tools, and advice that allows your firm to try new technologies, learn from the experts, and plan your evolution to a stronger digital model.
This package includes:
- A one-hour consulting call with one of our resident CPAs to answer questions on how to adopt AI for advisory services, mapping to firm methodology, and how to pitch AI to clients
- 2 one-hour coaching calls from Future Firm to answer any questions you have about navigating a cloud-based accounting firm model
- A premium white-glove Xero Kickoff Call with their Regional Director, Partner Consultant & Account Manager to understand your firm’s online accounting needs & objectives plus 2 meetings with their Partner Consultant to create a tailored Implementation Plan that includes recommendations to help you achieve those objectives
- A free Xero partner account + special offers (which cannot be advertised) on Xero licenses based around the Implementation Plan
- A free Float Gold Plan (which includes up to 50 licenses!) for 1 year, so that you can provide your clients with automated cloud-based cash flow forecasting services when they need it most
- Karbon‘s premium, white-glove Full Service Onboarding service to get you trained and migrated to their cloud-based workflow management software in less than 30 days
- 25% off your first year’s Practice Ignition annual subscription to help you engage and onboard clients remotely
- A digital copy of Ron Baker & Ed Kless’ The Soul of Enterprise book
Every single entry receives some cool freebies, so check out the details on the contest entry page.
The Digital Firm Assistance Package will be awarded randomly to one firm by entering the draw below. Contest closes on April 21, 2020.