Learn how AI improves your judgement of assertion risk
Now is the most challenging time in history for auditors to conduct an effective audit. With increasing opportunities for fraud, new challenges presented by COVID-19, and stricter public scrutiny, it’s time to rethink the framework for how material misstatements are judged.
Join this panel of expert accountants for a deep-dive discussion into today’s challenges with measuring assertion-based risk and strategies for how technology better supports human judgement.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why data science and statistics improve risk assessment
- How AI helps deal with complexity and uncertainty
- How individuals, firms, and regulators must work together to do better
You will walk away with a better understanding of how to evolve planning and conducting audits using AI.
Who should attend:
- MindBridge Ai Auditor users who are analyzing financial data
- Auditors interested in using AI for audit
Meet the panel
Adam Massia, CPA
Michael Bottala, CPA
Stuart Cobbe, ACA