With the thought of revenue losses, recession, and business survival on everyone’s minds, audit practices and finance organizations are redefining how they assess financial risk. By using the power of artificial intelligence and data analytics, we can improve our understanding of where risk occurs in the business and use financial data to identify critical trends in revenue and expenditures.
How can your firm use AI to navigate financial crisis?
Join Stuart Cobbe, Director of Growth and data analytics expert, for this interactive webinar on how AI is used to help auditors and finance organizations assess their financial position.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to use data-driven approaches to understand cashflow
- How to demonstrate revenue and expenditure lines
- How to identify those accounts that are risky in your receivables
This webinar includes a Q&A session to answer any questions you have.
You will walk away with a better understanding of how AI-based analytics and visualizations deliver financial insights and help mitigate risk.
Who should attend
- CPAs and CAs interested in using AI for audit
- CFOs, controllers, and internal auditors interested in using AI for financial data analysis
- MindBridge Ai Auditor users who are analyzing financial data